Many people have asked me how to get a spray tan off. The following steps will show you how:
1. Chlorine from swimming pools or hot tubs will fade most of the tan. Go for a swim.
2. Steam rooms and saunas will soften the skin before you shower so hit up the gym or a spa and steam it up!
3. Take a hot bath with some epsom salts. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Then use a loofah with some Dove soap (only recommended for spray tan removal) I highly recommend a Salux loofah. I have them for $10
4. Hydrate with some coconut oil or shea butter. (but don’t do this the day of a new spray tan)
5. To remove tan from palms of hands and fingers use some Windex followed by a good hand washing. Do not put Windex anywhere else on the body.
6. You can also use a Mr Clean magic eraser to remove tan from hands. Get the eraser slightly wet, wring out excess water. Then use it to buff the excess tan away. This works well for knuckles and elbows that get too dark.